You hereby agree to the following terms.
● You agree to only use the Noun Service if you are 13 years or older.
● You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
● You agree to keep your password and other confidential information secure.
● You agree to use your real identity and not to impersonate another person.
● You agree not to post unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, or hateful language, including any language that could be deemed discriminatory to anyone’s ethnicity, national origin, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or physical appearance.
● You agree not to post content that is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
● You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the Noun service.
● You agree not to threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate other Noun users.
● You agree not to send spam, transmit any content which contains software viruses, worms or any code of destructive nature, or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Noun Service.
● You agree not to connect to the Noun Service by any means other than the Noun iPhone application itself.
● You agree not to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Noun Service.
● You agree not to collect or harvest any user profiles, bios, photos, content, or User Content from the Noun Service.
● You agree to abide by all applicable laws while using the Noun Service and will not use the Noun Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
● You agree not to hack the Noun Service or otherwise access, use, alter, or modify any code, intellectual property, Noun Content, or other confidential Noun property.
● You agree not to use Noun Content, Noun property, or User Content in any manner to imply that such property is not owned by the Noun Service.
● You agree not to imply any endorsements from Noun for any reason, with the exception of an authorized use agreement signed by an officer of Noun Services.
Noun reserves the following rights and may exercise them at its sole discretion:
Proprietary Rights for Content on Noun Services
There are three types of content on Noun Services:
1. Content you provide and input (“Your Content) 2. Content that other Noun Services users provide (“User Content”) 3. Content that the Noun Services provides (“Noun Content”)
Noun reserves the right to delete any content it deems inappropriate or in violation of the terms of this agreement and may do so at any time and for any reason. The Noun Service may retain such deleted content for legal purposes pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such content will only be made available pursuant to a valid court order.
Your Content might include text files, images, photos, video, audio, musical works, writings, applications, or other materials.
Noun Service places no claim on any ownership rights to Your Content.
You hereby state that:
● You own Your Content and have the right to grant licenses to Your Content. Posting of Your Content does not violate privacy or other rights, including copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or privacy rights of any other person. ● Posting of Your Content is not in violation of any federal, state, or international law, rule or applicable regulation and does not constitute a breach of contract between you and any third party. ● You agree to pay any licensing fees, royalty fees, or other fees or indebtedness that may occur by you posting Your Content. ● You grant Noun a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publicly display Your Content, and to modify, amend, reproduce, publish, translate, and distribute Your Content as needed, with the exception of content you designate as “Private”. Content designated as Private will not be distributed by Noun outside of Noun Services. ● You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any actions that arise from posting Your Content on Noun Services. ● You understand and acknowledge that Noun Services is not responsible for saving or maintaining your content, and you agree that Noun Services is not responsible nor held liable for any loss or disruption of your content. Noun Services encourages you to back up Your Content.
Noun Services contains content that is provided by and owned by Noun Service (“Noun Content”)
Noun Content is protected by all applicable laws, including copyright, trademark, patent, applicable state trade secret laws, and other applicable state and/or international, federal, or state laws.
Noun Services grants you a non-sublicensable license to use and display Noun Content for your personal use in viewing the site. This license is revocable by Noun at any time and for any reason. Noun Content in this regard is limited to only that content that Noun Services publicly displays, and specifically exclude and software coding or other protected information.
Noun Services contains Member Content and information from third-party licensors. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish or otherwise transmit and/or distribute such content and information, except as allowed by this agreement.
Noun makes every reasonable effort to keep the Site and Noun Service fully operational at all times. However, Noun Services cannot guarantee uninterrupted service and is not responsible for any consequence caused by unforeseen interruptions.
Noun Services performs necessary scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and other services, and Noun Services is not responsible for any consequences caused by these actions. Noun Services is not responsible for interruption of service due to the actions of any telecommunications companies or other third parties.